- Sales Cloud is a fully customizable product and a module of Salesforce.com platform. It will help you to manage your leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities, quotes, price books with products and many other. It brings all the customer information together alongside with customer service, marketing and business analytics providing businesses with 360-degree overview of their customers.
- Service Cloud is a module of Salesforce.com platform dedicated to customer service. It empowers agents on the path to customer success with smarter, faster service tools and support of your customers at any time and from any location. Agents work with a convenient console that presents all key information about the customers. Service Cloud integrates all communication channels including website, email, live chat, social media and other.
- Pardot B2B is a module of Salesforce.com that automates marketing tasks and processes. As your business grows you collect more and more leads and deal with more customers. Pardot structures and automates processes of lead tracking and nurturing. Pardot tracking can record prospect’s visits to individual pages, clicks on newsletter or conversions on landing pages.
- Community Cloud is a module of Salesforce.com that connects you with your customers, partners and employees. You can build a community for everyone who is critical to your business ecosystem, from agencies, vendors, and suppliers, to A Customer Community helps customers help themselves and each other and help agents to focus on other complex issues.
- App Cloud enables you to build any application from scratch on the platform without paying for standard features that you not necessarily need to meet you business objectives. These licenses are suited ideally for HR, Finance, IT and other back office processes that you would like to have integrated into Salesforce.
DIGITAL CHANGE WITH SALESFORCE
YouDigital is a Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner.
Our clients are small, medium and larger companies from all over Europe and United States.
We implement Salesforce from scratch for new clients.
We also work with existing Salesforce users to help them optimise and develop their implementations.
WE ARE YOUDIGITAL
Before you decide to implement Salesforce we will run for you discovery workshops that will draw and map all your processes with regards to all your customer interaction touch points. Based on that you will see what is possible to build on the platform and what are the most valuable aspects of your business that we recommend to move to Salesforce products. As an outcome we will provide you with an exact cost estimation and implementation schedule.
Getting started with Salesforce has never been so easy and fast. Through a few steps and in a matter of weeks we will deploy a fully functional system that can instantly give a value to your business. The process will include among others the following activities:
- Business Workshops
- Interviews with Stakeholders
- Requirement Engineering
- Design Documentation
- System Configuration and Development
- Testing and Deployment
- User Training
Large projects are suited for larger organizations and usually means work on more than one application and other information systems. Integrations with other platforms and data migrations will be usually required too. We will provide you with the entire development team dedicated entirely to your project. The scope, price and length of the project is adjusted to client’s needs and requirements.
we develop in an object-oriented programming language that looks like Java. Apex enables us to add business logic most system events, including button clicks, related record updates, and Lightning components. Apex code can be initiated by Web service requests and from triggers on objects.
is the new user interface from Salesforce bringing modern appearance and functionality to the platform. Lightning framework is a UI framework that enables developers to build reusable components that makes it easier to build responsive applications for any device.
You will get the right person to work with based on consultant’s or developer’s experience in your type of business. The administration and management of Salesforce requires daily interaction and availability which we can offer. Our team can continually customize and adapt the platform to meet your changing business requirements.
Administration & Maintenance
If you do not have full-time in-house administrator then this service is a perfect match for you. We can offer you a wide spectrum of admin services including data clean-ups, uploads, deduplications, first line support, reporting, changes in configuration and many others.
Having a great and knowledgeable experts that can directly and quickly support your users is the best way to drive system adoption. You will be assigned a dedicated resource who can take of your users problems and questions individually.